CORRECTION re London Arts Jobs Post: SUBMISSION DATE 4th March. INTERVIEWS 5th March. Job Start: 11th March – 11th April.
Windmill Young Actors CIC is looking for an experienced, dynamic, enthusiastic and highly organised Company Manager to manage the administration and general management of this Youth Theatre Company. The Company Manager is responsible for the smooth and efficient running of WYA. You will run our administration, playing a lead role in operations, communications, marketing, finance, policy and funding reporting. We are also interested to hear from anyone who also has expertise in arts funding but this is not a prerequisite for this job.
We are looking for someone with the skills and experience to help us to widen our perspective, and think differently. You may not have worked in an organisation like WYA before, but have transferable skills from your work in another field.
We recognise the positive values of diversity, promote equality and challenge all forms of discrimination. We actively welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds to apply for this role. We particularly welcome applications from those who identify as D/disabled, people of the global majority and/or with lived experience of racism, ableism, genderism or socio-economic disadvantage.
Terms and Conditions
Hours: Between 3-5 days per week to be discussed at interview
Fee: Between £30,000 to £40,000 pro rata, depending on experience and days worked.
Contract type: Initial 12 month contract with a view to moving to PAYE in 2023 (funding dependant)
Probation: 3 months
Notice: 1 Month
Notice period: 1 month
Working from: Ideally minimum one day a week in the Brighton office, but we can be flexible if you are not Brighton based.
How to apply: You can make your application in any of the following formats:
- Curriculum Vitae and letter. The letter should be not more than one side of A4
- An audio recording of not more than eight minutes
- A video recording of not more than eight minutes
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whichever way you choose to make your application please tell us:
- Why you are interested in the job
- What experience you have that you think will make you able to do the job well. It is helpful if you can describe this in relation to the key tasks and essential skills and experience listed in the job description and person specification. This can be direct experience in an equivalent role or experience you have gained in other ways
- Any other experience and attributes that you have that you think make you a good candidate
Closing date: Monday 28 February
Interview Date: Friday 4 March
Start date: March 11th- April 11th 2022
More info: Job pack